Why You Should Never Book a Hypnotherapist
Many people need support to achieve their personal goals, this could include stop smoking, increasing confidence, boosting self esteem, getting over phobias and many more personal issues. Often people think about getting support from a hypnotherapist, but when they think about hypnotherapy they image a stage hypnotist making a grown adults bark like a dog on stage!
Stage hypnosis is different to hypnotherapy. There are many wrong myths about hypnotherapy and today I will explain what hypnotherapy is, and what hypnotherapy isn’t. If you have any questions regarding hypnotherapy, just leave a comment.
When in hypnosis you:
- Will feel relaxed and in control
- Can talk, move around or open your eyes when you need to
- Feel in that place between sleep and awake with many people describing it as “a daydream like state”
Hypnosis Can Not:
- Make you do anything you don’t want to do
- Make you reveal anything you don’t want
- Make overcome any fear or barrier unless you want to make a change
What Do You Need To Do Before Booking a Hypnotherapist?
- First you need to want to make a change. First write a list of all the barriers, issues and phobias in your life – anything you want to change.
- Next, think about how your personal barriers affect you, your family, your career, your life and your future.
- Finally think about how you would like to live your life and write a list of all the positive differences you would have in your life if you were able to overcome your barriers and achieve your goals.
- Book a Session, and ask your therapist any questions or concerns you have.
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
Coach Yourself To Success; Reduce Low Self Esteem and Increase Confidence