FREE 101 Life Coaching Questions
How To Create Personal Confidence
Confidence isn’t an on or off switch
People book life coaches, hypnotherapist and confidence gurus to make massive rapid change to their state of confidence
They are looking for a change click, the therapist click their fingers and everything changes – this doesn’t happen
To create personal confidence you don’t need to make a massive change, you need to create little tweaks
Book a Video Hypnotherapy or Coaching Session Today. All you need is a webcam
Increase Personal Confidence #1
In a reflective mindset the individual wanting to make a change, realises that something isn’t right with their life.
It’s at this stage, they book a coaching session to set a massive goal “I want to be rich” “I want to be confident in everything I do” “I want to lose 20st”
The life coach helps them set a long term plan, only to watch it fail after several sessions – this is why new years eve resolutions don’t work.
The problem is, a big goal, even for a motivated individual, takes a long time to achieve it. As time passes by, as mistakes are made, as the achievement of the goal still feels way off, you give up
Instead of setting long large goals, make tweaks to your life; easily to implement changes.
- Instead of “I want to be rich” put 10% of your wage into shares (compound interest creates big bucks)
- Instead of “I want to be confident in everything I do” attend new social groups (experiences increase confidence)
- Instead of “I want to lose 20st” stop buying crisp and chocolates (reduce snaking, reduce weight)
Increase Personal Confidence #2
Who are you?
Your identity, the way you see yourself, changes your level of confidence.
Think about what you want in your life- not money, a big house or the amount of holidays you want to go on each year.
Instead think about you. Do you want to be a good listener, a reader of books, are you passionate about technology, science or self development? What makes you happy, what is your positive temperament?
As you understand what makes you, you, the best you, you will do these things more often, increasing your natural levels of confidence
Increase Personal Confidence #3
By controlling your state, you control your levels of personal confidence
As you can only feel one state at a time, you can decide which state to focus on. By imagining a state (confidence) you start to feel that state (deleting other states)
See yourself being confident; imagine what is going one, hear what is happening and feel the feeling of confidence. As you feel confident, the feeling of confidence inside of you will increase
Chris Delaney NLP Life Coach, Hypnotherapist and Career Advisor is available for booking for One to One Private Sessions, Group Training Sessions and Public Speaking Events
Chris Delaney is also a published author “The 73 Rules of Influencing the Interview – using Psychology, NLP and Hypnotic Persuasion Techniques” and his latest book “Evolve the Mind – the 7 rules to mind evolution”
Other People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- Creating Milton Model Scripts
- Google Brain Therapy
- The Neuroscience of Phobias
- Mindfulness, NLP and Hypnosis
Chris Delaney Specialise in:
FREE Life Coaching Downloads
Train to Be a life Coach and Make Money as a part time or full time Coach
101 Life Coaching Tools and Techniques
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for smoking
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for weight loss
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for fears and phobias
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for self esteem
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for anxiety
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for alcoholism
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for confidence
- Hypnosis and Life Coaching for goals